Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Braces suck

So I am at my parents house and I'm not feeling too hot so I was laying on the couch with a fleece blanket. And I always have any blanket pulled up over my head. I don't know why it's just my thing. Anyway, so I was talking to Jecca and turned around and made an incredibly smart remark. It doesn't matter what I said because the brilliance was overshadowed by the fact that my braces had caught on the fleece and the blanket was affixed to my face. Fortunately Jecca was nice enough to not hold the smart ass comment against me and helped a sister out.

2 comments:

beckee said...

I laughed and laughed when I read this...I come back and read it often...ah...braces DO suck!

Andrea Griggs said...

That's hilarious! I didn't know you had braces-I apparantly don't pay attention. . .