Friday, September 14, 2007

Ok, here is my cool story for the day

Ok, it didn't happen today it was last sunday.... actually, better start with Saturday.
On Saturday, I bought a new cell phone. My old one has bit the dust and it was time to upgrade anyway. Incidentally... what does one do with an old phone.
But I digress...

So I have this new phone remember I got it on Saturday... now... fast forward to Sunday, as in the day after Saturday.

So I am at Church, I have this scripture bag that I throw everything into, it's like a purse only bigger... than... my... purse...

Exposition complete, here is the story:

So there I was, at my singles ward and it suddenly occurs to me, "it's a good thing I brought a tampon because that time of the month just came upon me!" Rushing inot the bathroom I put my bag on top of the tiolet so I can rifle through it. I can't find the tampon anywhere... then my purse jumps off the toilet flips through the air and everything goes everywhere in the stall. My scriptures are on the floor, my notebook slides out into the common area, the bag is hanging around the rim and the phone... well lets just say its been baptized.

2 comments:

beckee said...

I happen to know that electronics can sometimes malfunction after a baptism, no matter how holy the toilet water may be.

beckee said...

BTW-Wes left that last comment along with many comments on other blogs when I let him log in the other day...