I keep hearing Beckee refer to her blog and go there to read all of the crazy things that she/her children do during the day.
I even got to be there for some postings last week, and I thought, "what would my blog look like?"
I'm single, I'm fun. I am sure that I can come up with a more zany blog than my married mother of three sister in law! of this I am certain.
So... as you can see there are not currently any pictures... but I am goin to take care of that at some point in time.... I'll have to get a camera... but stay tuned this is going to be good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure you'll have a zany blog, but not so sure zanier than "a married mother of 3". I am pretty hilarious-and I have 3 extra hilarious people doing crazy stuff all the time... :)
OK-Did you read Solace's blog about her first day of school? I LOVE that she wrote that you were grumpy because you don't get to go to preschool today...that cracks me up!
Post a Comment