1. I have broken all ten toes at least once, but not at once.
2. Tragically, I can't eat chocolate, cheese, or MSG (among other things)
3. I own over 100 pairs of shoes
4. Graduated from college with a degree in history, work in finance.
5. I'm named after my Dad, my Mom, a Brother, a Great Aunt, and an Uncle.
6. I can still sing all the words to the Gummi Bears Theme Song.
And I will tag... Beckee and Andrea.
3 comments:
Thanks for doing this Steph! I actually just talked about Gummi Bears in my class today. Hardly anyone knew what the show was!!! I feel so old!
Fun facts, Stef! We (all of us) can sing all the words to the Gummi Bears Theme Song, too. We watch it regularly. You know what they say...A Gummi Bear friend is a friend forever....Or something like that.
Beckee told me I should let you know that I did actually do this. . . . here's the link.
http://gibbsandandi.blogspot.com/2008/09/random-tag.html
Enjoy!
Post a Comment