It was a great visit, even if it did mean a car ride with just me and the parents, which can only be described as an adventure, and we'll leave it at that. Wes and Beckee have a very cute house, complete with backyard and basketball court. My favorite feature has got to be all of the mirrors, they are every where. I'm pretty sure that is what sold Beckee on the house. It's also in a great location! right next to a lake with a funny name and nature trails and a park.... you know everything to keep Wes and the kids busy and Beckee at her wits end.
We also went out to the game preserve near Lincoln, we actually saw the wolves as they were being fed, I don't think we saw them the last time I was there. The kids couldn't get close enough. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took, it was a good trip. for more antics visit Beckee's blog :0
4 comments:
You got so many good pictures-soon to be seen on my blog as well...thanks for being the responsible historian!
Cute pictures-thanks for posting them. I'm glad you had a nice visit with them. Hopefully we'll get out to visit them sometime while they're living there. BTW-whatever, I'm their favorite aunt, hands down! :) J/K It's probably you and Melanie!
So sweet! You're an amazing aunt, and lady.
Is it bad that I've pretty much quit competing? I just don't have that kind of funding. "If I told Aunt Steffie that, she'd buy me something." Yep, just can't keep up with you. Kudos.
Post a Comment