Anyway, I couldn't sleep and I already wrote a novel on Sarah's blog... so here we go. . . . . What you do is put the answer to the question in a Google Image search and pick a picture from the first 3 pages of results.
My first name: Stefanie
This is Stefanie Powers from Heart to Heart... the similarity is spelling is not a coincidence.
(I was just glad she showed up by the 3rd page, I always thought I had a stripper name... now I know it's true)
(I was just glad she showed up by the 3rd page, I always thought I had a stripper name... now I know it's true)My Middle Name: Anne
"I can't help flying up on the wings of anticipation. It's as glorious as soaring through a sunset... almost pays for the thud."
My Last Name: Johnson
Tom Johnson (not my baby brother) Imaginary Music. No. 65, "Syncopated Texture"
My Age: 26
My favorite vacation spot: Southern California
My College Major: Social Science Composite Secondary Education ... would anyone like to pick a peck of snideberries in my snideberry patch?
Where did you grow up: South Jordan -- which is the closest to being translated since it has (almost) two temples. Provo hates us. 

Past Pet: Checkers, the dates are a little off, but you get the idea.
First Job: Officially: Payson Fruit Growers... and that is all the IRS ever need know.
My Favorite Treat: Strawberry Shortcake - I feel that two pictures are necessary as I had to get to page three before I actually saw any treats... but haven't you ever wondered what it's like to live in a cake made of strawberries?
My Favorite Food: Wontons -- so good, but so time consuming.
Bad Habit: Procrastination
My mood right now: distracted













4 comments:
Stef! I was laughing SO hard! You're hilarious, and you make my dreariest of days sunnier. Thanks for the giggle.
P.S. I loved your comment on Sarah's blog. And, as a matter of fact, I WOULD like to go snideberry picking. When?
Stef, you are awesome! First of all, thanks such much for commenting on my blog. You are so articulate and really know the issues well. I'd love to sit down with you some time and have a chat about politics! Anyway, thanks again, you really got me thinking! Also, this is a really cute post! I too love won tons!!!!!!! Now I am needing some! (drool!) Anyway, I'll consider myself officially it!
So, I tried to do the tag thing, and google hates me. For some reason it wouldn't publish the post no matter how many different ways I tried! So, sorry!!!
Post a Comment