Well, I always suspected that I was irresistable, now it's official. You may or may not remember Jason from Blogs past. And I know what you're thinking "Stefanie, you haven't had anything to say about him for months! I thought we were done with him."
I would agree with you on all counts, right up until Tuesday when I was on my way to institute. Jodi's phone rang so she answers it, not knowing that she would have to play twenty questions to figure out who it was that she was talking to. So apparently Jason (the Australian) is back in town as of this Monday. And he was in his car on the way over to my house while he was calling Jodi, who is in the car with me.
Now this begs two question: why is Jason calling Jodi? And do I need to get one of those peepholes for my door?
I'm not too worried about it, really he's like a plastic sixpack holder to my Exxon Valdez oil spill. But it's kind of annoying when I was pretty sure I took care of this back in April.
So my current plan of action is inaction, but I am interested in additional feedback.
Let's keep in mind that I decidedly do not have any interest in entertaining any further pursuit. I may be willing to still be friends but know that to me that really means just friends with no benefits attached whatsoever, and maybe not even friends. And I still have to be nice to him because I can't be a jerk because a lady just won't do that. And in spite of familial opinions that I have been made aware of recently, I am a lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Being a lady is overrated...
... thanks for that one Beckee, I'll keep that one in mind when I hand him body parts on a platter...
Excellent!
He sounds like a jerk! And I love your analogy of the six pack to the oil spill! Brilliant!
I have found that often the best course of action is inaction, and I applaud your decision. Really, some of my best outcomes have resulted from taking that exact course...
...love your blog, BTW...
Post a Comment