I think my Brenden and Solace pictures are still on my camera... I know I have some of those. So I am sorry I don't have them on this post, which I'm pretty sad about since they are such good looking kids. I promise I will add them later.
And as this is my first try, I don't think that I did it right. So I am open to coaching... please help!
But here they are
top: Armour as Santa he's not smiling, but I like the picture so I'm posting it.
next picture: Heighley with a Care Bear as big as she is
still going down: What two santas? I like this picture of Ender too. I think I like the mismatch reds as a background. It feels festive.
next to the bottom: Uncle Bret... he's a trooper.
And the bottom picture: Ender's a pro with a camera
4 comments:
Awesome! I love pictures! My kids crack me up!
Nice Job!
Very nice-you do have cute nieces and nephews. :) Can't wait to see the pictures of Solace and Brendan.
Tag-You're it. Go check out my blog for the details...
Post a Comment